The AANRO knowledge base has been designed to accommodate a wide a range of custom-built products to suit the individual needs of stakeholders.
A number of agencies including Land & Water Australia, Dairy Australia and Meat & Livestock Australia have capitalised on their investment in AANRO by using the underpinning information in AANRO to develop additional information products specifically tailored to their needs.
AANRO can provide a cost effective vehicle for developing and publishing an information product on the web for stakeholders because:
– we have the expertise to manage and publish databases large and small
– we use a set of proven and flexible tools to develop flexible and easy to use information systems online
– you have direct access to your own information with the capability to retrieve, display, add, update, and delete information interactively online
– the information you have already contributed to AANRO has been edited and indexed to international standards and will be used as a starting point for development of a new product
– the AANRO data model is flexible and adaptable so that more information can be added to suit the needs of your organisation and your clients
Contact: Brenda Gerrie firstname.lastname@example.org